Clearing and Brushing
We have the expertise to prepare a native site for construction. Each project is performed with environmental, safety, and social constraints in mind, while maintaining a streamlined budget and schedule. We also support local by partnering with small independent companies on many clearing and brushing projects.
Our clearing and brushing services include:
- Lease sites (well pads, substation pads, switching station pads)
- Right-of-ways (transmission lines, pipelines, roads)
- Borrow sites (borrow and aggregate pit developments)
Site Grading and Aggregate Placement
With our fleet of equipment centrally located in Alberta, we can mobilize our heavy dirt movers to any site across Western Canada. Our teams are led by experienced construction managers, who quickly identify a project’s needs. From topsoil stripping and stockpiling, to final surface grading and finishing, CAP can take on grading and aggregate projects of every scale.
Our expertise covers:
- Pad construction (substation pads, well pads, switching station pads)
- Roads construction (highways, municipal roads, access roads, forestry roads)
- Storm water infrastructure (storage ponds, earth dams, channels, drainage ditches)
- Commercial infrastructure (parking lots, foundation preparation)
Shallow and Deep Foundations
Simple or complex, CAP’s concrete crews can construct foundations of any kind. From the pour stage, through to curing, we’re driven to maintain the structural integrity of your project. Backed by our team of engineers and technical staff, our crews will adapt their methods to your distinct needs.
CAP has developed close relationships with local driven pile and screw pile companies. Together with our partners, we have the foundation, expertise, and capability to deliver.
Our concrete foundation services include:
- Slab foundations
- Spread footing foundations
- Caisson foundations (with support from our drilling partners)
We’ve completed many highly specialized, small-scale projects. These opportunities present intricate logistical challenges, which require complex strategic planning and adaptation. Leveraging our close partnerships with specialized construction service providers, we’re able to excel in both electrical and mechanical construction projects.
Some of these project types include:
- Oil containment systems (concrete and alternative systems for transformers and tanks)
- Excavating and trenching (undergrounds cabling, duct-bank installation, conduit installation, etc.)
- Bridge culverts (highways and municipal roads)